1. Any extra charges for the pick up and delivery services?
A: We provide free pick up & delivery services within KL, Petaling Jaya, and Subang Jaya.
2. How long does it take for the carpet cleaning?
A: A full process of cleaning the carpet require 1-2 weeks. Reason is, if a carpet is not clean enough after the first round of cleaning, our QC officer will request for another full cleaning process, until the carpet is thoroughly cleaned.
3. Will there be any smell / bad odor from the carpet after the cleaning?
A: Absolutely not, We perform deodorization to remove any existing smell on the carpet, also prevent any bad odor from the carpet after it has been cleaned.
4. When I come into contact with my carpet, I feel very itchy afterwards. Why is that happening?
A: When there are dust and dust-mites on the carpet, it soon turn into something hazardous to human skin and if you have skin allergy problems, the effect will be shown through symptoms like: itchiness, red spots, rashes, runny nose & etc. To solve the root of the problem is by extracting out the dust and harmful particles from the carpet, and sanitize the carpet. Our equipment comply to the HEPA standard and is able to remove 99.99 of the dust particles.
1. Do I have to do any preparation before the cleaning?
A: Absolutely no. Our specialist will do the cleaning job for you. There is no need to dismantle anything.
2. When can I use back my upholstery?
A: The benefit of our cleaning services is – Your upholstery item is usable on the same day! The drying process will take approximately 2-3 hours and it is completely usable and comfortable after the cleaning.
1. What are the charges for the cleaning services?
A: Kindly call us for the different pricing for the items that need to be cleaned.
Call Us At 0163391665 or Email Us At firstname.lastname@example.org to book an appointment today!